Glazes, frits and raw materials for the production of ceramic tiles
VIDACOLOR is a Ceramic Color Company which RESEARCHES, MANUFACTURES and SELLS materials for the production of ceramic tiles.
VIDACOLOR Group has its headquarters and a branch in one of the most important European ceramic tile industry cluster.
From its strategic location, VIDACOLOR's laboratories and qualified personnel,
- ASSIST customers in the design and industrial production of finished products
- PROVIDE a full range of innovative and cost effective ceramic materials
- DELIVER measurable cost reduction results while improving product quality
We engage in research and development activities, from laboratory prototypes through industrial-scale production on customers’ premises
We keep constantly in touch with our customers through an extensive sales network, transforming a supply relationship into a genuine partnership, capable of creating value for both parties.
The high-quality ceramic frits, pigments and raw materials we use to produce our finished glazes come from certified suppliers only.
R & D
VIDACOLOR Group has always invested all its resources in Research & Development activities for the purpose of continuously improving the quality of its new and existing products.
Both domestic and international branches have laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art instruments for applied research, to assist customers in the design and industrial-scale manufacturing of their ceramic tiles.
Our support activities continue to evolve and are now VIDACOLOR’s most distinctive feature and key competitive advantage.
VIDACOLOR technical and service structure help our customers to:
- achieve flexibility to react to continuous market changes
- respond to their technological growing needs
- solve everyday production problems.